Whether you have BPI process your payroll or use a third-party service, we can generate the reports and prepare the payroll tax payments and returns.
Many of our clients want BPI to process in-house payroll, in which case we also prepare payroll tax payments, payroll returns, and detailed payroll reports.
Some clients use third-party payroll providers. We can usually make payroll entries directly into their system, and subsequently prepare the desired reports.
Either way, we process payroll for in-house and third-party providers, including:
- Calculate time cards
- Track payroll expenses by department, jobs, or grants
- Input into software for both payroll and taxes
- Make tax payments
- Prepare all tax filings
- Prepare year-end tax reports including W-2s
Many entities need to implement, calculate, process, and pay retirement fund contributions. This can be a complicated process. Bookkeeping Plus is experienced in working with clients on their retirement fund needs. This includes:
- Providing certain compliance reporting and payment processing as required by government or private entity rules and regulations
- Generating quarterly and annual reports required by the retirement fund or regulatory body
- Preparing census reports for third-party administrators (TPAs) and/or fund managers
- Working with a variety of retirement fund types, such as 401k, 403(b), and many other plans (Simple IRA, SEP, pension, etc.)
- Working with retirement funds for state government entities (INPRS), which includes teachers (TRF) and public employees (PERF)