Bookkeeping Plus has some three decades of experience with a wide variety of small businesses, representing many industries, professions, products, and services.
Whatever your field, BPI has the knowledge and skill to be your accountant. Take a look at some of the industries we serve.
Sample List of Client Types
|Product Businesses||Property Management||Retail||Service Businesses||Sports Marketing|
|Tech||Tool and Die||Travel||Veterinarians||Wholesale|
CEO Beth Marsh understands the needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs, because she started Bookkeeping Plus from home some 30 years ago. This makes her uniquely suited to provide the kind of accounting services and financial advice that can add to your company’s success. These services include:
- Sales and Accounts Receivable
- Expenses and Accounts Payable
- Purchase Orders
- Inventory Management
- Job Costing
- Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Budget to Actual, Previous Year Comparison
- Cash Flow Management
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Annual Reports
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Prepare annual budget with input from client
- Prepare projected multi-year budgets
- Generate cash flow forecasting
- Process in-house payroll
- Process payroll using third-party payroll providers
- Make tax payments
- Prepare all tax filings
- Prepare year-end tax reports including W-2s
Retirement Fund Services
- Provide compliance reporting and payment processing as required by government or private entity rules and regulations
- Generate quarterly and annual reports required by retirement fund or regulatory body
- Work with a variety of retirement fund types, such as 401k
What sets BPI apart is a total commitment to client service and satisfaction. Professionalism, experience, good advice and bold ideas—that’s the Plus in Bookkeeping Plus.
Click here to learn more about the variety of services we provide.